While virtual is still the preferred method of engaging in troop activities for now. Troops have been able to meet in person. All troops that are currently meeting or that are going to begin meeting in person, at a public indoor/outdoor or residential outdoor location, will need to do the following:
- Complete a Meeting-General
TAR Activity Packet
which includes the
following forms that are all dated 4/15/2021: (
) and submit it to the
Safety Coordinator in each community for approval annually.
- If meeting at an outdoor residential location, you
will also need to complete the Residential
Agreement Form and submit that with your
Meeting Request Packet.
- Follow all guidelines contained in Safety Activity
Checkpoints and refer to our additional
information and communicate the requirements to the other adult
volunteers and parents.
- Ensure all participants complete the Pre-Screening
keep accurate attendance records.
- Wear masks and follow social distancing, unless
vaccinated. This is on your honor.
- Ensure that
families in your troop or group are aware of and comfortable with
how you will conduct any in-person any mask/distancing-optional
- Always have the following items:
cleaning supplies, sanitizer, tissues, disposable facemasks, and
disinfectants. Clean and sanitize high touch surfaces and supplies
upon arrival, in the middle, and at end of event. Limit shared
- Avoid shared food sources and offer individual wrapped/packaged snacks or encourage attendees to bring their own food and drink.
- If someone is sick or running a
temperature above 100.4 they should stay home, if already at an
activity or event they should be sent home if sick or
All paperwork that is collected for troop meetings must be kept on
file for at least the entire school year. This includes, but is not
limited to: meeting rosters for each meeting, pre-screening forms,
adult certifications, and any other information such as meeting