because every girl
deserves the magic of summer camp
Girl Scouts of Citrus believes that every girl should experience the tradition and excitement of a summer at camp, regardless of her parent or guardian's inability to pay.
At this time, we still have funds available to support participation in a day camp. Unfortunately, our resources to support the resident camp experience are exhausted. Applications are considered on a first come, first served basis.
- Scouterships are available to girls who are registered members of Girl Scouts of Citrus Council
- Financial assistance is awarded on an individual basis, determined by need
- Assistance will only cover a partial amount of the camp fees for a single session of camp. Parents/guardians are expected to pay the balance of the camp fees by the 15th of the month prior to the 1st day of camp
- All campers must register for a camp session, submit the $25 deposit, then complete the Scoutership Application by May 1, 2015 to be considered.
- For girls applying for financial assistance only, the deposit is refundable in case of non approval or refusal of Scoutership.
- Funding is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis and is not guaranteed. Priority is given to first-time applicants
- If you are awarded a Scoutership, you will receive a letter of acceptance that must be signed and returned within 3 business days in order to receive the award
- Assistance will only be granted one time per summer and cannot be combined with any discounts