Central FL Zoo - Snooze at the Zoo - May 2, 2020
Calling all Brownies and Juniors! A special overnight adventure awaits you! "Snooze at the Zoo" offers you the opportunity to spend the night indoors in the Discovery Center. A close-up nocturnal animal encounter is followed by a flashlight tour of the zoo. Before crawling into your sleeping bag, you will enjoy a bedtime snack and a movie! Before you know it, you'll awaken to the early morning sounds of the zoo. After a continental breakfast, you will head back into the zoo to be the first people to greet the animals and enjoy your day. Groups do NOT need a qualified Outdoor Skills person with them.
Fee includes: Program, breakfast, tours, and admission to the zoo after the program.
Please Note the following:
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- This program takes place both inside and outside, be sure to bring a water bottle, sun block and bug spray.
- Everyone must be registered for the event (adults and girls)
- Tagalongs are not permitted.
- Please adhere to the adult/girl ratio. Adults must be present for girls to attend. (Juliettes must be accompanied by an adult that is also registered) Girls cannot be dropped off.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the program. (Unless a different check-in time is designated) The program will be starting on time.
- Fee includes program and patch
- The program will remain open until the registration close date of April 27th or when the event is full.
- Annual passes cannot be used for this program.
- Gates will close at 7:00 PM, you must be inside the zoo before 7:00 PM
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email and sent directly to CustomerCare@citrus-gs.org.
Participants may cancel and request a refund for their registration without penalty up until April 27th (Unless otherwise stated in the event description)
- Refund requests received on or after the event date will not be eligible for a refund, except in extenuating circumstances based on a case-by-case basis.
- There will be no refunds or transfers for no-shows.
For questions regarding this event, please contact Michelle Rouleau, Outdoor Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org