Aviation is Your Future with Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (Virtual 2020)
Objectives for this course:
- Explain aviation terms in language applicable to an 8-17 year old audience.
- Explore aspects of flight such as lift, gravity, thrust and drag.
- Identify major parts of an airplane.
- Describe the flight characteristics of a helicopter.
- Discuss the goals of space exploration.
- Brownies Space Science Adventurer
- Brownies Mechanical Engineering: Fling Flyer
- Juniors Space Science Investigator
- Cadettes STEM Career Exploration (New 2020 badge)
- Seniors Sky
- Ambassadors Space Science Master
Sign up your young learner today and get excited about girls in aviation. The course is free and takes about 6 hours to complete. Girls will work at their own pace to complete the course and the course is open September 21st, 2020 - August 31st, 2021!
While this course is for girls 8-17 years of age, to be eligible for enrollment in this course learners must be at least 13 years old or must have a parent or guardian sign up for this course on the behalf of their child.
Registration and communications for this event will be through Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide. For more information on this workshop, please visit the registration link!