Splash Bash 2019
Join us for a Girl Scout exclusive, up-all-night Lock-In at Aquatica on June 1-2, 2019 and receive your 2019 Splash Bash Patch!
Whether you're a slide fanatic or you prefer to ride the waves, you'll enjoy an opportunity play the night away at Aquatica.
Aquatica Attractions Included:
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls - the steepest multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando! (10 pm - 5:45 am)- must be 48"+ to ride
- Cutback Cove (10 pm - 5:45 am)- no height requirement
- KaraKare Curl - ALL NEW RIDE -subject to availability (10 pm - 5:45 am)- height information not available yet
- Whanau Way (10 pm - 5:45 am)- 48" or under should wear life vest
- Omaka Rocka - a water slide in which riders speed down flumes into massive funnel, (10 pm - 5:45 am)- must be 48"+ to ride
- Loggerhead Lane - a lazy river ride that takes you through an underwater world colored by exotic tropical fish. (10 pm - 2 am)- under 48" must wear life vest
- Taumata Racer (10 pm - 4 am)- must be 48"+ to ride
- Walhalla Wave (10 pm - 4 am)- under 48" must wear life vest
- Ray Rush (10 pm - 4 am)- must be 42"+ to ride
- Kata's Kookaburra Cove (10 pm - 2 am)- no height requirement
- Tassie Twister (10 pm - 1 am)- under 48" must wear life vest
- Roa's Rapids (10 pm - 1 am)- under 51" should wear life vest
Please note, due to safety, not every Aquatica attraction is available during this event. Also, the attraction availability and schedule can change without notice.
- Beach Volleyball (10 pm - 5:45 am)
- DJ by the beach (10 pm - 2 am)
- SWAP Session (1 am by the DJ)- bring 20-30 swaps to exchange
- Temporary Tattoo Station
Restaurants and Snacks:
- Kiwi Market/Traders (10 pm - 5:45 am)
- Waterstone Grill (11 pm - 2:30 am)
- A grab-and-go breakfast is included in admission
- Meal and Beverage Vouchers are available for purchase with this ticket at a discounted rate only when you purchase your Splash Bash ticket.
Adult supervision required:
All Girl Scouts must be accompanied by an adult (troop leader, parent or other adult chaperone). Troop leaders must abide by girl/adult ratio rules. While Citrus Council staff will be on site, this is not a "drop-off" event and staff are not responsible for chaperoning Girl Scouts.
Meal, snack and drink vouchers:
The base price for this overnight experience is $40. Add-ons are available for meals, snacks and drinks. These must be purchased the same time as general tickets and cannot be added later. We encourage you to purchase these discounted options. They will not be available the day-of the event, however there will be other food and drink options available for purchase during the overnight.
Meal Voucher (includes a drink and entrée) at $11.99 each
Includes one of the following choices: burger, wrap, or salad, and one Coca-Cola product. Vegetarian Options are also available.
Snack Voucher at $2.99 each
Includes one snack, such as one of the following choices: cotton candy, pop-corn, fruit cup, or cookie.
Souvenir drink cup with unlimited refills $6.00 each
Includes Coca-Cola products and ICEEs
Pre-purchased 2019 Souvenir cups can be brought in and used throughout the event.
Kindly note, you cannot edit your ticket or add the meal, snack or souvenir drink voucher once you have purchased your ticket. Again, if you want these special add-ons, you must purchase them at the same time as your tickets. They cannot be added later!
This event is a Girl Scout only event. No tagalongs will be permitted. All adults, attending this event must be current Girl Scout members and approved adult volunteer, which includes a background check.
There will be designated spots for families (including men), female-only troop leader and Girl Scout areas, and then male only areas for male troop leaders.
What you may bring:
- Sleeping bags
- Pop-up tents (space is limited however for these)
- Small coolers (no alcohol or glass may brought into the park)
- All the supplies you need to have a fun time at a water park overnight! Namely, bathing suits, a change of clothes, pajamas, towels, and googles.
What you may not bring:
- No drugs, alcohol, or other prohibited items, such as fire arms, mace that may pose a threat to your safety or the safety of others
- No stake tents
- No glass bottles of any kind
- No large coolers
- No air mattress or cots
- No inflatable water toys or floats except safety floaties needed for young children.
All bags must be searched by Aquatica security prior to entering the park
The park will open at 10 pm for this overnight, but you may arrive as early as 8 pm to pick up your tickets and get ready to enter the park. The program ends at 5:30 am the following morning (Sunday, June 2nd 2019).
The only option to leave early will be at 2:00 am. Otherwise, once you are in the park, you will not be able to depart again until 5:30 am. You cannot enter, depart and then re-enter the park. Once you leave, you cannot come back in again.
No Annual Passes:
Annual passes to Aquatica cannot be applied to this event. This is a special package that grants you overnight access to the park and everyone must purchase a ticket through Girl Scouts, even if you have a regular annual pass or other kind of park ticket.
Cancellations & Changes to your reservation:
If you have registered and need to cancel, you must send a request no later than May 23, 2019 at 11:59 pm in order to receive a refund. After that date, we will be unable to issue refunds. Tickets purchased after May 23rd are non-refundable.
Our rain date is secured for June 8, 2019. This will only apply in the event of severe weather and the Girl Scouts of Citrus and/or Aquatica determine a weather risk is too great. In the event a rain date is required, all attendees will receive an email as soon as we determine the need to reschedule. We will attempt to do so as quickly as possible. No refunds will be made for schedule conflicts due to rain date.
If you would like to swap the name(s) of a person attending, you must call Customer Care at 1-800-367-3906. They will issue you a refund for the individual that is no longer attending and assist you in registering the new attendee so long as tickets are available. Please be sure that these requests are made no later than May 23, 2019 by 5:00 pm. After that date, changes to your reservation are not possible. No day-of changes will be accepted.
All cancellation and change requests must be sent to our Customer Care team by emailing them at email@example.com no later than than May 23, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
For more information, contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.