Why was Riverpoint closed?
- Riverpoint Program Center was recently closed due to not meeting new fire safety guidelines per the Fire Marshal. We are currently working on repairs to make sure that all current standards are met. To begin that process, we had had to close and do temporary updates to ensure the safety of our girls, volunteers, and staff.
When will Riverpoint reopen? We really want to visit the beautiful property and check out all the cool water activities!
- We have got good news! Riverpoint re-opening for groups who have had their reservation cancelled. We will be re-booking them through the end of March. Once we have re-booked them, we will make an announcement for other troops to make their reservations. There will be some restrictions to your booking – please see below.
- The second floor is currently closed until further notice. We
are diligently working on upgrades that will help us meet all the
new safety standards that are in place.
- You will note the temporary barrier across both the inside and outside staircases. Please do not attempt to climb or otherwise cross the barrier.
- For us to be compliant with health and safety codes the maximum number of people permitted currently is 30. Groups will not be allowed to have more than 30 people overnight or during the day.
How many beds do you have to accommodate my troop overnight?
- Currently we have two rooms available for overnight use with permanent bunk beds. One room will hold eight and the other will hold three for a total of 11 permanent bunk beds.
- We have added disc-o-beds (stackable camping cots) throughout the first floor of Riverpoint. With this addition, we have space to sleep 27 people throughout the building.
- The disc-o-beds are set up in a way that doesn’t block any emergency exits. Please do not rearrange the beds.
The capacity is 30 but you only have enough beds for 27. Where can my last 3 troop members sleep?
- Due to the arrangements of the beds and making sure that emergency exits are not blocked we are unable to add more beds at this time. But we are allowing for tent camping in the front yard so that you will be able to have a full 30 people attend your overnight.
For further questions please contact the following people:
Crystal Jones- firstname.lastname@example.org
Aimee Beauchamp- email@example.com