Spring into Girl Scouts
Keep her engaged and inspired during challenging times
At a time when so many of the things she was looking forward to doing with family, friends, and school are canceled, the Girl Scout experience your girl loves and depends on is still happening.
Right now, from home and online, for as long as she needs to, your girl can:
- Keep the Girl Scout experience going and stay connected while earning badges through online activities with the NEW Girl Scouts at Home
- Participate in live virtual events and safe service projects that keep her engaged and inspired
- Take part in any of our local Citrus Virtual Experiences
- Gain tangible, innovative problem-solving and life skills
- Grow confidence in her outdoor skills and learn how to be a champion for the environment
- Expand her imagination through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy membership perks on our BRAND NEW ATGS mobile app
New activities and resources will be added regularly as we continue to adapt to her needs—we’re here for her! The best part is that every experience and skill we can offer her right now will help her continue to be successful at school and in life when it’s time for us all to come together again.
We know you have so much going on right now, so we just want you to know we’re here for you.