The Member Go-Live Timeline details the schedule from now through Go-Live. While much of the downtime period is set to occur the week of Thanksgiving, a time when troops and volunteers often take a break to be with family and friends, we know that Girl Scouts and volunteers are always on the go and want to make sure that you are aware of the downtime, it’s potential to impact your Girl Scout plans, and steps you can take before November 18th to prevent any surprises.
Starting November 18, Girl Scouts will begin system-wide updates that will temporarily restrict the ability to complete many volunteer and member related tasks and pause access to:
- Volunteer Toolkit (VTK)
- Looker (service community admin team reporting resource)
- Background check completion and submission for processing
- New membership registration/s and membership renewals
During the system-wide update (November 18 – December 8) you can use the following channels to continue with specific aspects of your Girl Scout experience.
- Visit our Events page and register for events/activities through our Campdoc portal
- Complete the Girl Scouts of Citrus Join Form for any new Girl Scout memberships. These will be processed once the system is updated.
- Download the ATGS App on the Google Play Store or Apple Store to gain access to special upcoming events, access exclusive Girl Scout deals, add Girl Scout flare to your photos…and much more!
- Continue to contact Customer Care at CustomerCare@citrus-gs.org for all major concerns. Please note we will have limited access due to the system update, but will be processing all requests as quickly as possible once the update takes place.
After the update is complete on December 9, you will be able to regain access to the VTK and Looker along with these two new platforms:
- myAccount (formerly myGS) – platform to manage all aspects of your Girl Scout membership
- gsLearn – a new volunteer online training platform