100% Service Unit Participation – Camporee and Camp Event Incentives
- 100% of families in a Service Unit must donate $5 or more per family.
- 100% Participation means that all families of girls registered by October 1, 2011 have made a GIFTS donation.
(Please remember – the October 1st deadline is NOT the end of the GIFTs Campaign. It is only the benchmark by which Service Units will utilize to determine if your unit has obtained 100% participation. The Campaign runs throughout the membership year that ends September 30th.)
- All Service Unit Verification Forms must be submitted to and approved by their Membership Specialist by the close of business on October 3, 2011. (This form can be obtained from your SUM or can be found on the council website www.citrus-gs.org under forms.) If a sufficient number of entries are not received by this date an extension will be announced by the Council until there is a winner in each of our six counties.
- All winners will be announced on Juliette Low’s Birthday, Monday, October 31, 2011 via GIFTs Facebook Page, Citrus Chatter, GSCC website and email.
100% Troop Participation – 100 Year Banner Incentive
- 100% of all families registered in a troop for the 2011 – 2012 membership year must donate $5 or more per family.
- This participation will be verified by the Service Unit GIFT’s chair and the Service Unit Registrar.
- Troop Report forms from this point forward must be submitted with all GIFTs donations to your GIFTs Chair or Registrar for tracking purposes. (This form can be obtained from your SUM or can be found on the council website www.citrus-gs.org under forms.).
(Please note that this flag is simply a mock up of the flag that will be produced. The flags that were ordered are on the approved Girl Scout green background. Thank you!)
If you should have further questions regarding this year’s GIFTs Campaign or need further clarity on the incentives, please contact your Membership and Community Development Specialist or Rebecca Payne, Grants & Campaign Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 407-228-1606.