- leadership – enrichment
- outdoor skills
- outdoor skills – enrichment
- registration process
- self-guided resources
Pre-registration is required for all training courses and workshop sessions
- Submit your registration online by clicking on the training date you wish to attend or complete the Volunteer Development Course Registration Form.
- You must be a registered member of Girl Scouts of the USA to take council required training.
- All registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis for all training courses and workshops. Once a training has been filled to maximum capacity it will be closed. Please be aware of all pre-requisites and fees that apply to each course.
- All registrations must be received and processed no later than one week prior to the course unless otherwise stated.
Confirmation notices will be e-mailed or mailed one week prior to any training, workshop, or event.
If we do not achieve the minimum number of registrations required, the course will be cancelled.
Only those who have registered for an event or course will be notified of a cancellation or any changes in date, time or location.
When a participant needs to cancel his/her registration for any event or training session, please send notification either by e-mail VolunteerServices@citrus-gs.org, fax 407-894-0966 or in writing to: Girl Scouts of Citrus Council, Inc., 341 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, FL 32803, Attention: Volunteer Services.
- If a registration is received after the course or event is filled to capacity or if Citrus Council cancels the event or training session, the entire fee will be refunde
- If a volunteer cancels more than 10 working days before an event or training session, the fee, minus a $3 processing fee, will be refunded.
- If a volunteer cancels less than 10 working days before an event or training session or fails to show up at an event or training session, no refund will be provided.
- All refunds will be processed within 30 business days.
- Participants should plan in advance for car-pooling and travel time.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the indicated start time.
- Courses and workshops will begin promptly at times stated in the course descriptions.