Splash Bash at Aquatica!
Join us for a Splash Bash overnight party at Aquatica on May 19th!
You'll gain access to the park after dark during this exclusive Girl Scouts event. The base price ticket of $35 includes the following!
- Access to Aquatica’s amazing waterpark attractions, including:
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls - the steepest multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando!
- Omaka Rocka - a water slide in which riders speed down flumes into massive funnel.
- Walhalla Wave - a thrilling ride for the whole family, zooming you through a 6-story maze of twists, turns, and tunnels.
- Dolphin Pluge - the most popular ride in the park which sends you zooming past a playful pod of beautiful black-and-white Commerson's Dolphins.
- Loggerhead Lane - a lazy river ride that takes you through an underwater world colored by exotic tropical fish.
- Beach Volley Ball
- Temporary tattoo station
- Hair braiding/wrapping
- Beach DJ and dancing
- Swap Station
- A grab and go breakfast in the morning
- A one-of-a-kind fun patch
- And so much more!
Adult supervision required:
All Girl Scouts must be accompanied by an adult (troop leader, parent or other adult chaperone). Troop leaders must abide by girl/adult ratio rules. While Citrus Council staff will be on site, this is not a "drop-off" event and staff are not responsible for chaperoning Girl Scouts.
Girl Scout members outside of Citrus Council:
If you are a member of another Girl Scout council in Florida, please check with your council first before registering through Citrus Council as we have asked all Florida Councils to manage their own registration.
Meal, snack and drink vouchers:
The base price for this overnight experience is $35. Add-ons are available for meals, snacks and drinks. These must be purchased the same time as general tickets and cannot be added later. We encourage you to purchase these discounted options. They will not be available the day-of the event, however there will be other food and drink options available for purchase during the overnight.
Meal Voucher (includes a drink and entrée) at $11.99 each
- Includes one of the following choices: burger, wrap, or salad, and one Coca-Cola product. Vegetarian Options are also available.
Snack Voucher at $2.99 each
- Includes one snack, such as one of the following choices: cotton candy, pop-corn, fruit cup, or cookie.
Souvenir drink cup with unlimited refills $6.00 each
- Includes Coca-Cola products and ICEEs
Kindly note, you cannot edit your ticket or add the meal, snack or souvenir drink voucher once you have purchased your ticket.
Again, if you want these special add-ons, you must purchase them at the same time as your tickets. They cannot be added later!
While this is a Girl Scout exclusive event, female tagalongs are permitted. All children 3 years of age and older, must have a ticket. Children under 3 are allowed, free of charge, but they must be supervised by an adult at all times and they cannot be left alone or supervised by a Girl Scout.
Males between the ages of 3 - 18 are not permitted. Any male over the age of 18 must be a registered Citrus Council member and approved adult volunteer, which includes a background check.
All adults attending this event must be Girl Scout members.
There will be designated spots for families (including men), female-only troop leader and Girl Scout areas, and then male only areas for male troop leaders.
What you may bring:
- Sleeping bags
- Pop-up tents (space is limited however for these)
- Small coolers
- All the supplies you need to have a fun time at a waterpark overnight! Namely, bathing suits, a change of clothes, pajamas, towels, and googles.
What you may not bring:
- No drugs, alcohol, or other prohibited items, such as fire arms, mace that may pose a threat to your safety or the safety of others
- No stake tents
- No glass bottles of any kind
- No large coolers
- No air mattress or cots
- No inflatable water toys or floats except safety floaties needed for young children.
All bags must be searched by Aquatica security prior to entering the park
The park will open at 10pm for this overnight, but you may arrive as early as 8pm to pick up your tickets and get ready to enter the park. The program ends at 5:30am the following morning (Sunday, May 20, 2018).
The only option to leave early will be at 2:00am. Otherwise, once you are in the park, you will not be able to depart again until 5:30am. You cannot enter, depart and then re-enter the park. Once you leave, you cannot come back in again.
No Annual Passes:
Annual passes to Aquatica cannot be applied to this event. This is a special package that grants you overnight access to the park and everyone must purchase a ticket through Girl Scouts, even if you have a regular annual pass or other kind of park ticket.
Cancellations & Changes to your reservation:
If you have registered and need to cancel, you must do so no later than April 19th in order to receive a refund. After that date, we will be unable to issue refunds.
You may not make changes to your reservation once it has been complete. Meaning, you may not modify or add/remove tickets or vouchers on your own. The only changes that will be accepted (besides cancellations which must be submitted by April 19th) will be modifications to the names of the participants you registered.
If you would like to swap the names of a person attending, you must send us the name of the person no longer attending and the person taking their place, by May 5th. After that date, changes to your reservation are not possible. No day-of changes will be accepted.
All cancellation and change requests must be sent to our Customer Care team by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the dates listed above.