Submit Current Resume
If you’re interested in being part of the world’s largest girl
movement, you’re looking in the right place.
Joining the team of Girl Scouts of Citrus means membership into an international movement that helps modern girls become future leaders. We're glad you're here.
Girl Scouts of Citrus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Please follow the directions to apply and send in a complete submission package. All packages must be submitted by the deadline listed in the position.
APPLYING FOR CITRUS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Thanks for your interest in joining Team Citrus! Please follow the instructions below to apply.
SEND FOLLOWING TO CONTACT PERSON LISTED:
Submit Verification of Education
Customer Care Specialist
Location: Council Service Center, Orlando, FL
Department: Membership and Marketing
Position Reports To: Cindy Larrabee, Customer Care Manager
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Applications Due: Friday, October 23
The Customer Care Specialist serves as the first point of contact for inquiries via phone, email or in person. The incumbent is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to all members/customers, both external and internal. This position performs a wide variety of data quality and business process tasks in Council databases.
- Supports functions of a multi-channel contact center through case management module in Salesforce membership database.
- Answers incoming calls/requests; engages in problem-solving and provides solutions; manages and responds appropriately to all inquiries including but not limited to email, phone and walk-in customers and follow a script when needed.
- Maintains a customer-centric environment in public areas of council facilities.
- Maintains contact center database by entering information accurately and quickly.
- Enhances organization reputation by providing a positive customer experience for all those contacted, either in person or by phone.
- Provides back-up administrative support across all departments as needed which may include the production of written materials and reports (copying, assembling, etc.), filing, data entry (i.e. program evaluations, data cleaning queries), equipment check out, and front desk staffing, office supply stocking, and business machine management.
- Performs necessary business processes to enhance the membership experience.
- Handle program registration and payments.
- Maintains data integrity of Girl Scout troops such as hierarchies, volunteer assignments, membership payments, volunteer screening.
- Responsible for troop transfers and password changes.
- Provides necessary membership and program reports to volunteers and staff in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Education
- High School or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Prior experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- 1+ year of previous experience in Girl Scouting
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) highly preferred
- Prior experience using the Salesforce CRM.
Send resume, references, verification of education, and Girl Scouts
of Citrus Application to Cindy Larrabee, firstname.lastname@example.org, by
Friday, October 23, 2015.